Skip to content

Sitemap

Community Calendar

The WBNH 88.5FM COMMUNITY CALENDAR is not necessarily an endorsement of a particular group or activity, but a public service to our listeners. WBNH reserves the right to determine what announcements are of most interest to our listening audience.

 

 

Shamrock 5K and Pancake Breakfast

Apr 5, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Kappa Delta sorority at Bradley University will host their annual Shamrock 5K and pancake breakfast on Saturday, April 5th at 9:00 AM! It is $15 to participate in the 5K (Shamrock Stride) or 1 mile walk (Shamrock Strut). The race starts at Markin Recreational Center on Bradley's campus and there is an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast that follows the race in Williams Hall Cafeteria. All Shamrock Stride and Strut participants will receive free pancakes, otherwise tickets are $5. Profits will be donated as such: 80% to The Children's Home in Peoria and the remaining 20% to Prevent Child Abuse America. The link to sign up for the race is http://Bit.ly/LAdVt8. For more information please like "Kappa Delta Shamrock Week-Bradley University" on Facebook.

Location: Markin Recreational Center and Williams Hall Cafeteria at Bradley University

Contact: hfeichter@mail.bradley.edu

View more events on our calendar.



***Need to make a correction?  Please email it to: calendar@wbnh.org***   Thank you!
 

Back to Top